KC Barbecue Bonspiel
August 2-4, 2019
This is our annual event held each August that attracts a wide variety of experience. Enjoy challenging ice and great barbecue Saturday Night.
3 games minimum
$110 per player $440 per Team early Bird Registration.
Registration Opens April 1, 2019
Our Bonspiel is an "OPEN" Event. Bring a team or join us as an individual, couple, group of friends. However many curlers you have, members from our club will gladly fill out your team if needed.
Kansas City Curling Club @ Line Creek Community Center, 5940 NW Waukomis Drive, Kansas City, MO 64151
Bonspiel Chair: Stacy Foree Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Registration: $440 per team; $110 per individual registered and paid before July 1st. After July 1st. $500 per team. $125 per individual and paid in full to guaranteed spot.
- Open Spiel: All participants welcome. Individuals and partial teams accepted (we can find KCCC members you can curl with).
- 3 Game Guarantee, 8 End Games, 4 Event Winners + 1st Event Bronze Medal Match
- Food and Drink (yes, we have beer) provided throughout the event. Enjoy our KC hospitality. Barbecue dinner provided on site Saturday night.
- 3 pm, 5pm, 7:15pm, and 9:30pm Friday night draws. Spiel concludes on Sunday at 2:00 pmish.
- Final Deadline: 32 Teams or July 29th
- Hotels: There are plenty of hotels within 5 miles. Unfortunately there are none within walking distance.
- August in KC can be quite nice, so bring you golf clubs and stay awhile! List of Golf Courses
- Jazz, Blues, Museums, etc. - Check out the "Visit KC" link to see the many attractions KC has to offer. Watch Cool Video of our Fair City.
- With 200 officially registered fountains, this is why Kansas City is called the "City of Fountains".
- Airfare from Chicago, Dallas, Milwaukee, Denver, Indianapolis, St. Louis, St. Paul and others are roughly $250-$300 roundtrip on Southwest.
- This is tax free weekend in Missouri on school supplies and clothing https://dor.mo.gov/business/sales/taxholiday/school/