Welcome to the Kansas City Curling Club
Founded in 1987, the Kansas City Curling Club has been providing curling to the local communities on both sides of Missouri and Kansas. We currently play 5 sheets of ice out of Line Creek Community Center, which is located in Kansas City, MO.
Guests are always welcome to watch for free, or you can sign up for a Learn-to-Curl, play a match, or join one our leagues that are held on Saturdays and Sundays during the season.
Line Creek Community Center is a facility that hosts many events of which curling is one. Our times for curling are Saturdays (late afternoons) and Sunday (mornings) during the season. Please review our flyer for specific days/times that we are on the ice.
In the case of severe weather, regular curling times will go on as scheduled if Line Creek Community Center is open. To find out about cancellations, please call Line Creek before your scheduled draw times at 816-513-0760. However, use your own discretion and don't drive on the roads if you don't feel safe. Please also contact [email protected] ASAP if you don't plan on being at curling.
Please scroll down to read our updated COVID-19 policy.
If you can't commit to a full league, and are interested in subbing for one of our league dates, please contact [email protected] for more information.
New Rule Changes
Please be advised of the new mask requirements for the Line Creek Community Center
- Masks are not required for those who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- It is recommended, but will not be enforced, that individuals who have not been vaccinated for COVID-19 to wear a mask while playing and while they are in the ice shed.
- Maintain social distancing both on and off the ice. Please stand between the hog lines while you wait.
- Each team will be responsible for the movement and set up of their own stones.
- No handshakes before or after the game.
- Line Creek Community Center has requested that we do not socialize in the spectator area before or after the game. Please arrive and leave as quickly as possible.
We have some exciting news!
We are pleased to finally announce that we are working toward a dedicated ice facility. At this point, we have signed a Letter of Intent with the owner of a property in Blue Springs. We are working diligently with the owner, architect, and the city of Blue Springs to make this a reality for our club. However, we still need your help! We are looking to raise additional funds to help secure the site and keep that facility running for the first year. For more information, please visit our GoFundMe page.