We offer a variety rental options if you are looking to host a cooperate outing, party, or if you want extra practice time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ice availability.
Single Sheet Rental
- If you have 8-10 people , your group can learn (there first time out) , practice or play if all have prior curling experience. If we have 10 or more spot available for a "learn to curl" at the link below feel free to register online.
- Offered when we have a sheet available
- Assumes 1.5 hours ice time
Full Rink Rental
- $400 / hour (not for profit)
- If you have a large group that you think would enjoy a cooperate outing or summer camp, you can rent all 5 sheets for a group up to / around 50.
- Offered yearround, when we have volunteers to assist and Line Creek has ice available
- Most groups will go 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Let us know the size of your group, the length of time interested in, and at least one date and time frame your are interested in.
- Reduced rates maybe available if we can rent any unused ice sheets
Just like any other sport, injuries can happen in curling. This is why we want you to take safety seriously, and we encourage you to read all of the following information below before you get started.
What to Bring
Before participating, all persons will be required to sign a waiver. You can print, sign, and bring the waiver with you found below, or fill one out at the rink.
Soft rubber soled shoes, such as athletic shoes, that have grip on a smooth surface are an essential part to minimize falling. Please try not to wear hard soled shoes, cowboy boots, snow boots, or any shoe that leaves the ice feeling slippery.
Layered Comfortable Clothing
You would want to wear clothing that you can move around in comfortably. Curling can also feel cold when you first start but, after sweeping it can get quite hot, so you would want the option to shead layers.
Our club has a few helmets should you want the additional safety, however you are welcome to bring your own. While most people are able to avoid hitting ones head on the ice, it has happened and a helmet may give you another layer of protection your first time out.
We have brooms and sliders within our club for your use.