This season, we have an opportunity to curl a second session if there is enough interest. Once we fill the first 40 spots, the waitlist will open. We encourage you to register for the waitlist (no cost), because once we reach enough registrants, we will commit to a second session.
Important League Information:
Due to the restrictions currently in place because of COVID-19, the operation of this league will be different than normal.
- Masks are required in the ice shed; if you are not wearing a mask, you will be asked to leave.
- There will be temperature checks at the door to the ice shed.
- All equipment will be sanitized prior to the games; if you are interested in assisting, contact the club.
- USCA and our club recommends only using 1 sweeper at a time.
- Maintain social distancing both on and off the ice. Please stand between the hog lines while you wait.
- Each team will be responsible for set up of their own stones. League time is 4:30 to 6:00. Please arrive early enough to set up the equipment.
- No handshakes before or after the game.
- Line Creek has requested that we do not socialize in the spectator area before or after the game, please arrive and leave as quickly as possible.
January 9, 16, 23 & February 6, 20, 27
Play once a week (barring holidays and special events). New curlers can take a learn to curl anytime prior to the league or in the first week of the league.
Who: Anyone wanting to curl is welcome, new or experienced, individually or together with friends.
When: We are limited to 40 spots per league on a first registered basis.
Where: Line Creek Community Center 5940 NW Waukomis Drive, Kansas City, MO 64151
What to Bring:
- Wear a clean pair of soft rubber soled shoes that have good grip on a smooth surface.
- Layered loose fitted clothes that will keep you warm at 45 degrees.
- We have limited helmets, so you are welcome to bring your own if you want additional safety while on the ice rink.
- Signed Waiver or be prepared to sign one at the rink.
Individual Cost: $110 for all 6 weeks. $90 if it is your first league.
Team Cost: Teams can have more than 4 players for the cost of 4 individual rates but only 4 can play each week unless they are out to do a learn to curl their first time out.
Why curl a league?:
- League play gives you a better opportunity to play with the same people each week, learning strategy and teamwork to achieve a winning result.
- Your spot is guaranteed each week during your league time. Those who pay as you go play on a space available basis.
- League and Season Curlers can sub (on a space available basis) in any simultaneous leagues or use open ice to practice at no additional cost.
- If you pay the full $110 price, we pay your United States Curling Association dues ( $45 Value), This includes receiving the Curling News from the United States Curling Association and any other benefit provided by the USCA, as well as, full voting rights at our annual meeting held in April.