Changes to Saturday League:
While we typically hold two separate Saturday leagues (4:15 and 5:45) this spring, the leagues are being combined. You may play at 4:15 or 5:45 from week to week. We will try to accommodate time requests when possible. Game times for the first four weeks of the league will be posted prior to the first week.
Play once a week at the (barring holidays and special events). New curlers can take a learn to curl anytime prior to the league or in the first week of the league.
Who: Anyone wanting to curl is welcome, new or experienced, individually or together with friends.
When: We are limited to 80 spots per league on a first registered basis.
- Dates: Sat. 4:15pm/5:45pm 3/16, 3/30, 4/6, 4/13, 4/20, 4/27
Where: Line Creek Community Center 5940 NW Waukomis Drive, Kansas City, MO 64151
What to Bring:
- Wear a clean pair of soft rubber soled shoes that have good grip on a smooth surface.
- Layered loose fitted clothes that will keep you warm at 45 degrees.
- We have limited helmets, so you are welcome to bring your own if you want additional safety while on the ice rink.
- Signed Waiver or be prepared to sign one at the rink.
Individual Cost: $110 for all 6 weeks. $90 if it is your first league.
Team Cost: Teams can have more than 4 players for the cost of 4 individual rates but only 4 can play each week unless they are out to do a learn to curl their first time out.
Why curl a league?:
- League play gives you a better opportunity to play with the same people each week, learning strategy and teamwork to achieve a winning result.
- Your spot is guaranteed each week during your league time. Those who pay as you go play on a space available basis.
- League and Season Curlers can sub (on a space available basis) in any simultaneous leagues or use open ice to practice at no additional cost.
- If you pay the full $110 price, we pay your United States Curling Association dues ( $45 Value), This includes receiving the Curling News from the United States Curling Association and any other benefit provided by the USCA, as well as, full voting rights at our annual meeting held in April.