Play once a week at the same time frame (baring holidays and special events).
Who: Anyone wanting to curl is welcome, new or experienced, individually or together with friends.
When: We are limited to 40 spots per league on a first registered basis.
- Dates: Sun. 8:45am (9:00am-10:30am) 10/14 (open play),10/21, 10/28, 11/11, 11/18, 12/2, 12/9, 1/6 (open play), 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 3/3, 3/17, 3/24, 3/31, 4/7, 4/14
Where: Line Creek Community Center 5940 NW Waukomis Drive, Kansas City, MO 64151
What to Bring:
- Wear a clean pair of soft rubber soled shoes that have good grip on a smooth surface
- Layered loose fitted clothes that will keep you warm at 45 degrees.
- We have limited helmets, so you are welcome to bring your own if you want additional safety while on the ice rink.
- Signed waiver or be prepared to sign one at the rink.
Individual Cost: $300 for all 20 weeks. This includes 3- 6 week leagues and 2 open plays
Team Cost: Teams can have more than 4 players for the cost of 4 individual rates but only 4 can play each week unless they are out to do a learn to curl their first time out.
Why curl a league?:
- League play gives you a better opportunity to play with the same people each week, learning strategy and teamwork to achieve a winning result.
- Your spot is guaranteed each week during your league time. Those who pay as you go play on a space available basis.
- League and Season Curlers can sub (on a space available basis) in any simultaneous leagues or use open ice to practice at no additional cost.
- If you pay the full $300 price, we pay your United States Curling Association dues ( $45 Value), This includes receiving the Curling News from the United States Curling Association and any other benefit provided by the USCA, as well as, full voting rights at our annual meeting held in April.
- Free broom to those signing up for their first season.